Sunday, July 29, 2012

Red Chair, Red Hair

So, I know it's just a red chair (ignore my husbands dirty sandals in the pic) but I felt that it was worthy of posting.  There are a few accomplishments related to this chair that I shall now list...1) I found it on sale at Target for $18, 2) it was the only non-boring-black one left, 3) I put it together all by myself, and 4) I like the color even though it clashes with my red hair!

The red chair also marks the real countdown to school...just one week until our first inservice.  Of course, I've waited until now to do any type of planning.  In fact, I'll be waiting a few more days...I like to live on the edge!  The year always goes much smoother if I put some sort of plans in place (like an outline) over the summer.  Once school starts, there is so much to do...a lot of it involves putting 20 names on every surface, form, card, etc.!  It seems silly, but it takes forever...then, kids move or you get new ones and you have to use goo-be-gone to erase your hard work.  I know, these are first world problems ;)  Nonetheless (wow, I've never typed that word that contains 3 words...looks weird), I'm getting excited!

The next step in my excitement will be roaming the glorious aisles of office supplies during Tax Free Weekend and Teacher Appreciation Events.  I get a little obsessed...so stay tuned!

Important Dates (for East TN):
Office Max Teacher Appreciation Day, July 28-29
Office Depot Appreciation Day, July 29-August 4
Staples Appreciation Day, August 4
Tax Free Weekend, August 3-5
http://tn.gov/revenue/salestaxholiday/






No comments:

Post a Comment